Sunday, October 26, 2008

Birthday in Blanding


This week my mom celebrated her 60th birthday! This year I am exactly half her age. Pretty cool. It's strange to think that she was my age when she had me. I drove the five hours from Cedar City to Blanding to be with her for a few days. Jenny and Bethany are also here visiting while James is on a business trip in Texas. We have been having a great time making costumes for their cute little family. We made a dorthy dress and ruby slippers for Bethany and a my dad has made the coolest Tin Man outfit there ever was for James. Jenny has her scarecrow outfit pretty much put together, but we are going to make her a floppy hat. It has been nice having some family time after a long summer away. I will be coming back to Blanding in a few weeks while I try to figure out what my next step is. I feel like this step is going to be a big one, I need to bite the bullet and get out there. I am designing Cinderella for Amanda Larsen in Cedar City, and that will be done after the second week of November. I will have to post some pictures. It's going to be darling.

3 comments:

The Laws' said...

Sounds like we just missed each other. We were in Blanding for a funeral today. Over and back in 24 hours. Those are fun trips. We live in Cedar. Stop by the Winger's sometime. It would be good to see ya.

Macy Perrone said...

annie-bannannie is that you? you have a blog yeah!!!

ladybug said...

Hi Annie! You are AWESOME, I hope you know how much you mean to everyone! I love you!
Amore Sempre,
your niece Amanda

P.S. I left a comment on my blog for you. (when you wrote about the pumpkins) you should read it! ^-^