The set and costumes look fantastic! Yeah, yeah, I remember the Izzie, Burke debacle but you can hardly blame me for an early termination of Burke. It totally could have happened. I never got in to Alias as much as you tried to convince me it was the best show ever.
Annie, I'm so glad you posted these! How fun! Cinderella's updo/tiara combo turned out great! Did it weigh a ton? Good job with the costumes and everything else! Love you!
2 comments:
The set and costumes look fantastic! Yeah, yeah, I remember the Izzie, Burke debacle but you can hardly blame me for an early termination of Burke. It totally could have happened. I never got in to Alias as much as you tried to convince me it was the best show ever.
Annie, I'm so glad you posted these! How fun! Cinderella's updo/tiara combo turned out great! Did it weigh a ton? Good job with the costumes and everything else! Love you!
Post a Comment